Who Am I?
I’m Fabrizio Zago, I’m italian and since 2012 I live in Germany, where I’ve founded my company (Fabrizio Zago – Photography & Media). I’ve worked in Italy for almost 15 years for several firms in the field of the medias, both printed and audio-visual, and I’ve covered different roles: layout editor, teacher, videomaker (shooting and editing), book author for didactic purposes and, of course, photographer.
As a photographer I work with the latest digital cameras but I also do commissioned works that involve small and medium format films, color and black and white.
- 2014: Finalist in the international “OASIS photocontest 2013″ (over 25.000 images submitted).
- 2013: Five Bronze awards to my panoramic photographs in the EPSON International photographic Pano Awards.
- 2013: Finalist in the international “OASIS photocontest 2012″ (over 24.000 images submitted).
- 2012: Published on the Hasselblad Bulletin with a panoramic XPan picture.
- 2012: Bronze award for a photograph at the EPSON International photographic Pano Awards.
- 2012: Finalist in the international “OASIS photocontest 2011″ (over 20.000 images submitted).
- 2011: Pictures printed in the book “Discovering Torino – United Italy’s first capital” published by Touring Editore.
- 2010: Co-writer of the italian book “PHOTOSHOP: Finalmente lo imparo!” published by CLUT.
- 2009: Author of the photobook “Lo sguardo sulla città – Luci ed emozioni di Torino”, printed in a limited edition for a company based in Turin as a Christmas gift for its best customers.
- 2007: Official photographer for the serie of concerts during the Nichelino Soundfest (Turin, Italy) with pictures published on the national newspaper “La Stampa”.
- 2006: Collective exhibition “Olympic mountains” that took place after the XX Olympic Winter Games of Turin.
- 2006: Winner of a photo contest in the section Architecture.
- 2005: Photographs of Los Angeles and Las Vegas published on the travel guides Schmap for their website and for their mobile apps.
Visit my social network pages to stay connected with me and follow my works